I live a simple life off-grid with my partner, Jackson, and our daughter Stellar on five acres of peaceful land on north-east Kauai. We intend to transform the land into a healing arts educational center with a space for birthing and postpartum family care. I began my journey as a birth worker after birthing my own baby, Stellar Joy. She inspired me to be of service to women so that I may model healthy female relationships for her and to always look at myself to see where I can improve. My own refinement has led to my ability to be fully present with each family I am assisting.
I believe every mother has the right to birth in exactly the way she and her baby desire, free of intervention and with integrity. I am here to help you to be fully informed each step of the way so that you can make decisions best for your family.
I am available for physical, emotional and spiritual support for your practical daily life from pre-conception thru parenthood.
- preconception consultations
- birth doula
- postpartum doula
- available for breastfeeding help, cooking, cleaning, information resources, belly binds
- placenta services: encapsulation, tincturing and art prints
- birth photography and videography
- pregnancy photography
- elimination communication consultations
- parenting support
What’s in my doula kit?
- placenta encapsulation kit
- La Bassine portable birth tub
- Canon 5D mk II + 24-70L lens
- belly binds
- various baby carriers for demos before you buy
- cloth diapers for demos
- Lots of Love!!
Training & Education
- University of California, Los Angeles 2009 Bachelors degree Psychology
- Stellar’s Birth, 2012 & Vervain’s Birth, 2015
- Sacred Pregnancy Art of Sacred Postpartum Mother Roaster, 2013
- The Sacred Birthing School, 2014 Doula in training
- Full Circle Placenta Encapsulation Specialist, currently in training